Your World - Class AI Agency for Computer Vision
We provide rapid and cost-effective, high precision, secure model deployment for enterprisesLearn more
When you want to get the most out of your images and videos
Powered by Vizlab™
Our Vizlab™ platform increases application development speed and precision while reducing development costs by over 60%, allowing us to deploy highly accurate computer vision & machine learning solutions for complex problems.Learn More
Areas of Impact
Explore a few of the many industries where Dynam.AI is driving success. Learn more about how we solve the most complex business challenges with image data and machine learning.
Computer Vision Projects
1) Business Use Case Identification: Learn more about your business use of images and video data and together discuss all the ways you can utilize AI with image or video data.
2) Data Feasibility Analysis: We discuss your goals and available data sets to determine their state and usability to tackle your use case.
3) Data Preparation: We give your data the works and do cleanup, labeling, augmentation, embedding, and pre-filtering to create a feasibility roadmap.
4) Feature Selection & Application: After data prep, we assess what can be derived from your data and see how we can optimize it.
5) AI Model Development & Training: This is where the fun begins, and we add our secret sauce to prepare for the Computer Vision AI magic.
6) Model Deployment & Solution Integration: We add a second batch of secret sauce to custom-tailor your application. This includes APIs, front-end interfaces, and packaging.
7) Launch & Service: Your application is ready! Before you take it home, we make sure to set you up with the proper hosting environment for deployment. We also carve out a plan for continued support and maintenance that suits your needs and use cases.View Our Brochure
Use Case Identification
Data Feasibility Analysis
Feature Selection & Application
AI Model Development & Training
Model Deployment & Solution Integration
Launch & Service
What We Do
A Center of Excellence
Andreas Roell is also Managing Partner at Analytics Ventures, a Venture Formation Fund focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) at their core. Before joining Analytics Ventures, Mr. Roell established a track record of founding, building, and leading ventures to successful exits. In 2012, he co-founded and served as Chief Executive Officer of EGM Worldwide, headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, a leading Arabic video-on-demand platform acquired by Rotana Media Group in 2013. Before founding EGM Worldwide, Mr. Roell was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Geary Group, a global digital agency, the fourth largest independent search agency globally with offices in North America, Asia, Europe, and over 250 employees worldwide. The agency was acquired in 2012.
- Andreas Roell, Co-Founder and CEO
Navid Alipour is Co-founder and Managing Partner at Analytics Ventures, a Venture Formation Fund focused on starting new ventures with artificial intelligence and machine learning at their core. Prior to co-founding Analytics Ventures, he founded La Costa Investment Group, making investments in startups nationally. Through the founding of multiple Artificial Intelligence (AI) based companies like CureMetrix and CureMatch, Navid is a long-time entrepreneur in the AI space and looks to address the need between angel investors and big venture capital funds. He has a passion for finding scientists and academics who are domain experts in their respective fields and helping them turn their research into viable businesses, helping build companies from inception. Navid holds a BA from UC San Diego, and a JD/MBA from the University of San Diego.
- Navid Alipour, Co-Founder and Board Member
Dimitry Fisher, Ph.D., leads the R&D team for Dynam.AI. Dr. Fisher joined Dynam.AI after a successful career with Brain Corporation, the only Computer Vision $1b+ organization in the world, where he led the development of large-scale emergent vision models, R&D of sensory-motor learning, and general learning and cognition algorithms for robots and AI and conducted research into fundamental computational algorithms of the brain cortex. Under his direction, the team at Dynam.AI, enabled by VizLab, is prepared to solve your most challenging and complex problems regardless of use case or industry.
- Dr. Dimitry Fisher, Chier Scientific Officer & Chier AI Officer
Homa Karimabadi, Ph.D., is a highly published author and international speaker with over 20 years of experience developing intelligent algorithms, supercomputing techniques, and strategic conception and planning. His work includes intelligent algorithms for petascale computing and knowledge discovery from Big Data with applications to healthcare analytics. Some of his accomplishments include developing the FDA’s first-ever approved AI decision support technology, allowing physicians to detect breast cancer in mammograms up to six years earlier than any other system. He has deployed for NASA the prediction and detection model for atmospheric risk related to solar wind turbulence and has worked with Intel on its chips.
- Dr. Homa Karimabadi, Co-Founder and Algorithm Scientist
Trusted by leading companies
Access our latest AI and computer vision posts.Blogs & News
Latest from Dynam.AI